Then comes ALEXANDER, we call him Lex. He is 12 years old and is all boy.
Lex just enjoys life and gets excited over the simplest things. He is a care-free spirit and just like to have fun. He really enjoys all things Lego and is the athlete in the family. Because of his attitude, he makes friends wherever he goes. He doesn’t care if he met someone 2 minutes ago, they are still considered his friend. He likes to stay busy, like his Dad, and is always doing something. He likes to volunteer to help and if asked he almost always helps with a smile.
He loves to be around his grandparents and other extended family. He is a sweet little guy.
THE RANDOM THINGS LEX SAYS
1. IF YOU COULD CAUSE THE EXTINCTION OF ANY TWO CREATURES, WHO/WHAT WOULD YOU CHOOSE?
Flies and bees
2. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE THING ABOUT THIS COUNTRY?
That it has very hot summers and very cold winters
3. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE KIND OF CANDY?
4. WHAT IS YOUR BEST QUALITY ABOUT YOURSELF?
That I’m super fast
5. WHERE IS THE FURTHEST PLACE YOU’VE EVER TRAVELED IN A CAR?
6. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ACTIVITY IN THE POOL?
Swimming and going under water
7. WHO IS YOUR MOST ADMIRED ATHLETE OF ALL TIME?
8. WHAT ONE WORD DESCRIBES YOUR BEDROOM?
9. WHAT FRIGHTENS YOU?
10. IF YOU WERE A ‘TOUGH GUY’ WHAT WOULD YOUR NAME BE?
WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE SUPERHERO?