He works for the state in the IT department working for the unemployment side of things. When people are looking for work and still want to be paid, they are looking at the website Eric works on. He’s been there 5 or so years and loves his job.
In his spare time he enjoys reading, playing games of any kind, golfing and he has started to learn Russian.
He is always finding new things to do and likes to be busy, he can’t stand sitting still.
10 RANDOM ANSWERS TO 10 RANDOM QUESTIONS
1. WHAT MOVIE DESERVES A SEQUEL?
2. WHAT ONE TOY WOULD YOU LIKE TO THROW REPEATEDLY AT A BRICK WALL?
3. WHAT IS ONE THING A WOMAN SHOULD NEVER DO?
4.IF YOU COULD LOCK UP ONE PERSON IN A MENTAL INSTITUTION, WHO WOULD IT BE?
A certain co-worker…
5. WHAT IS THE BEST SPORTS STADIUM/ARENA YOU’VE EVER BEEN TO?
6. WHAT WOULD YOU REFUSE TO DO FOR A MILLION DOLLARS?
Anything amoral or dishonest
7. IF YOU WERE HOME ON A RAINY SUNDAY AFTERNOON, WHAT MOVIE WOULD YOU WANT TO SEE ON TV?
A good sci-fi/fantasy or action movie
8. IF YOU WENT TO A PSYCHIATRIST, WHAT WOULD HE/SHE SAY YOU SUFFER FROM? Arrogance
9. WHAT IS THE GREATEST PAIN YOU HAVE EVER SUFFERED?
Chest tube removal
10. WHAT LANGUAGE WOULD YOU LIKE TO MASTER?
Russian, Spanish, maybe Mandarin Chinese or Japanese
FAVORITE SUPERHERO: Wolverine