The Good Stuff, Day 26
THE GOOD STUFF – DAY 26: JANUARY 30, 2017
* I GOT THE HOUSE CLEANED AND STRAIGHTENED BY NOON
* I WENT TO THE STORE FOR A FEW THINGS AND DIDN’T FORGET ANYTHING I WENT TO THE STORE FOR
* TANIS’ GROUP IN FOODS WON 3RD PLACE IN A SANDWICH COMPETITION
From what it sounded like, they had a bit of a competition like Chopped and shows like that. Out of 8 groups, Tanis’ recieved 3rd.
* IT WAS SHAYLYN’S 15TH BIRTHDAY
* I TRIED AN ICE CREAM CAKE THAT I SAW ON FACEBOOK FOR SHAYLYN’S BIRTHDAY AND IT WORKED
And the kids seemed to really enjoy it and ate lots and there is no more left.
* WE FINALLY SAW TROLLS
While I don’t like the way they changed the trolls looks, much – it wasn’t a horrible movie. True, it wasn’t the best movie I’ve ever seen either. The reviews I had heard previously had me worried, but I liked it enough.
* ZACH FELL ASLEEP IN MY ARMS
It’s been a long time since that baby has settled down long enough to let me snuggle him. He usually realizes he’s falling asleep and stops himself. I also had to change his diaper after falling asleep, but after giving him a bottle he went right back to bed.