The Good Stuff, Day 21
THE GOOD STUFF – DAY 21: JANUARY 25, 2017
* THE DOG ONLY WENT POTTY OUTSIDE
He didn’t go every time I took him outside, but he didn’t go inside either. I count it as a win.
* TOOK CARE OF A CHORE THAT WAS OVERDUE
* READ A FEW MORE CHAPTERS IN MY BOOK
* GOT THE VIDEO SLIDESHOW PUT TOGETHER FOR ZACH’S BIRTHDAY
* PIZZA ARRIVED BEFORE THE KIDS WENT TO MUTUAL
Even though the time on the email had me worried that’d I’d be gone dropping them off when it arrived, it arrived about 10 minutes before we had to leave.
* ALL 3 OLDER KIDS WENT TO MUTUAL
Lex doesn’t usually mind going, but it’s hard to get Shaylyn and Tanis to go – for various reasons. They went sledding so I thought it’d be something they’d all enjoy. Lex was the only one that really sledded. Tanis and Shaylyn spent the night talking to each other….