In one of my last posts you’ll remember that I mentioned something about finishing a page, but then finding an error in it. Well it’s taken me a good 2 weeks to get back to revamping the layout. I had it finished a couple times, but due to my program crashing and forgetting to save my completed work – I was back to square one.
I finally took some time this morning and finished it up. I’m still not in love with it, but it’s better than the first go around.
Here’s a look at the first layout:
I decided I didn’t like the frames I had used previously, so I found a couple that came with the kit and used those instead. The alphas that came in the kit were only in blues and pinks, so I recolored it with a paper included in the kit. I think it helps it stand out a bit more.