Because you don’t hear from me enough, right. LOL!
Now, this is an interesting twist. I usually post stuff like this and then my little sister follows suite. This time, she posted first and I am following her. Wish me luck!
The breakdown is as follows:
Day 1 – A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself
Day 2 – The meaning behind your Blog name
Day 3 – A picture of you and your friends
Day 4 – A habit that you wish you didn’t have
Day 5- A picture of somewhere you’ve been to
Day 6 – Favorite super hero and why
Day 7 – A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you
Day 8 – Short term goals for this month and why
Day 9 – Something you’re proud of in the past few days
Day 10- Songs you listen to when you are Happy, Sad, Bored, Hyped, Mad
Day 11 – Another picture of you and your friends
Day 12- How you found out about Blogs and why you made one
Day 13 – A letter to someone who has hurt you recently
Day 14- A picture of you and your family
Day 15 – Put your iPod on shuffle: First 10 songs that play
Day 16 – Another picture of yourself
Day 17 – Someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why
Day 18- Plans/dreams/goals you have
Day 19- Nicknames you have; why do you have them
Day 20 – Someone you see yourself marrying/being with in the future
Day 21 – A picture of something that makes you happy
Day 22 – What makes you different from everyone else
Day 23 – Something you crave for a lot
Day 24- A letter to your parents
Day 25 – What I would find in your bag
Day 26- What you think about your friends
Day 27 – Why are you doing this 30 day challenge
Day 28- A picture of you last year and now, how have you changed since then?
Day 29 – In this past month, what have you learned
Day 30- Who are you?
DAY 1: A RECENT PIC OF ME AND 15 RANDOM FACTS
(The whole fact thing is gonna be hard as I’m gonna try and mention things that I may have never mentioned before…)
* In Jr. High school I really had my heart set on being a cosmotologist. When I told my counselor that, she pretty much told me I was too smart to settle on something like cosmetology.
* When I was little I never had the dream of being a ‘mommy’. My sights were always set on a career…Funny how things change.
* I’m extremely thankful for the way I was raised. There are things I was extremely sheltered from, but I never had to worry about any form of abuse and I never had to take care of my parents because they had some disease that made it hard/impossible for them to be parents.
* I’m not a very good friend. I’ve lost contact with every ‘best’ friend I’ve ever had with the exception of Eric.
* I am so far behind in scrapbooks. Tanis’ is only done up until 2003 as well as Shaylyn’s. I haven’t even started on any of the other kids and the family book is only done up until about 6 months after Eric and I were married.
* I get discouraged easily.
* I am an emotional eater. Sad, but true.
* As difficult as it is for me at times, I enjoy teaching primary. There is something awesome about the 7 going on 8 year olds!
* On the subject of primary – some of the kids in my current class I taught when we were first in the ward and they were like 4 and 5. It’s been interesting to see how they’ve changed.
* I hate being w/o a car.
* I love volunteering for Lex’s teacher every Friday. While the majority of my time is spent stuffing homework folders, the last bit of my time every week is spent passing off ‘sight words’ with the kids. It’s fun to put faces with names and finally figure out who Lex is talking about.
* As difficult as it would be for me to be away from my family, I would LOVE to live out of state.
* I watch Teen Mom and 16 and Pregnant almost religiously. It makes me SOOOO thankful to never have been in that situation.
* I’ve got to make a decision about Tanis’ Jr. High years in the next year or so and I am so afraid to do so.
And there you have it. 15 random facts about my life right now. Stay tuned for more ‘fun’ this month!