Our dear sweet Ailey turned 6 months old on November 13. I still can’t believe it’s been 6 months! Where did that time go?
At 6 months old Ailey:
- Weighs 17 lbs. 12 oz. (80th %)
- Is 26 3/4 inches tall (80th %)
- Rolls EVERYWHERE
- Puts everything she can get her hands on in her mouth
- Can sit unsupported for very short periods of time
- Loves playing with Nathaniel
- Shows a great love towards her Daddy
- Still sleeps all night
- Loves to chew on Mommy’s finger, but not her own hands
And now the reason for the title of this post. The other day the kids and I were just hanging out and Ailey started doing the funniest thing. She would open her mouth as wide as she could and would move her head to something to bite. It started out trying to bite her brothers’ noses and then it went to my finger. It was the funniest thing I’ve seen her do. The best way I can describe it is similar to that of when a dog has a chewing rope in its mouth and a human pulls on the other. The pics don’t do the hilarity justice, but hopefully you can get the idea.