At this moment in time, I really should be cleaning/straightening the house…the only thing I’ve managed to get done today is the kitchen. It’s just been one of those days. The 2 year old is a little more clingy than usual and the baby is a little sad at times because her leg hurts. (She got shots yesterday)
And now, while they are both content, what am I doing? Filling out another survey for In Case You Were Wondering Wednesday…What’s wrong with me?
QUESTIONS PEOPLE DON’T ASK
1. When’s the last time you ran?
Last Friday night
2. Do your jeans have rips, tears, and holes in them?
Nope, they are just all frayed at the bottom
3. What are you dreading right now?
Truthfully, taking the kids to Pack Meeting tonight…I don’t wanna go anywhere and I definitely don’t wanna go anywhere when I have to take 5 kids alone
4. Do you get the full 8 hours of sleep at night?
5. If anyone came to your house on a ‘lazy day’, what would you do?
Sit and shoot the breeze, perhaps play a ‘music’ video game
6. Have you ever been on your school’s track team?
7. Do you own a pair of Converse?
8. Do you eat raw cookie dough?
Yes, almost every time I make cookies
9. Have you ever kicked a vending machine?
Probably, but I don’t really remember
10. Do you hate it when the radio stations ruin a good song by playing it over and over?
HECK YES! There is a reason I don’t listen to the radio very often.
11. Do you watch Trading Spaces?
12. How do you eat Oreos?
I either dunk them in milk, or pull them apart, lick the insides and eat the cookie
13. Are you cocky?
I don’t think so…
14. Could you live without a computer?
It would be difficult, but I could do it
15. Do you wear your shoes in the house?
16. Who or what sleeps with you?
Just Eric…unless I am napping – then it’d be Ailey or Nate
17. At what age did you find out that Santa wasn’t real?
18. How many phones – cell phones and house phones – are in your house?
At the moment 2, when Eric’s home it’s 4
19. What do you do when you’re sad?
Cry or just veg out
20. Who would you call first if you won the lottery?
21. Last time you saw your best friend?
Technically, last night because I didn’t ‘see’ him when he left this morning…
22. Are you in high school?
23. What jewelry are you wearing?
2 rings, earrings and a necklace
24. Is anyone on your bad side now?
25. What’s the first thing you do when you get online?
Check my email
26. Do you watch Grey’s Anatomy?
27. How do most people spell your name?
S H I L O H
28. Where do you work?
In the comfort of my own home
29. What are you doing tomorrow?
Cleaning and more cleaning, followed by some more cleaning…Guess I should throw laundry in there as well…
30. Is Justin Timberlake becoming the next Michael Jackson?
Don’t know, don’t care
31. Favorite name for a girl?
32. Favorite name for a boy?
33. When was the last time you left your house?
34. Do you return your cart?
35. Do you have a dishwasher?
Yes, thank goodness
36. What noise do you hear?
Ailey crying…I told you she was sad
37. Would you survive in prison?
Heck no. I’d probably kill myself first – sad, but true.
38. Who is the youngest in your family?
My little bro who is 15
39. If all of your friends were going on a roadtrip, who would most likely overpack?
40. Do you know anyone with the same name as you?
Not anyone close…There was a kid in 8th grade with the same name
41. What was the last thing you purchased?
42. Do your siblings ever pay for stuff for you?
Very, very rarely
43. What brand of pants are you wearing right now?
Right now I’m in my pj bottoms…they don’t really have a brand…
44. Ever been to Georgia?
45. What brand is your digital camera?
I just got a new one for my bday and it’s a Panasonic
46. What song best describes your life right now?
Jesus Take The Wheel
47. Do you own expensive perfume?
48. Are you taking college courses right now?
49. Do you like sushi?
50. Do you get your hair cut every month?
51. Do you go online everyday?