Wanna know how this happened:
Well, here you go. Apparently Shaylyn was getting some ice cream last night and to soften it up, she stuck it in the microwave (a trick learned from Grandma) for a few seconds.
Well when it was done, she forgot to move her head back when she opened the microwave back up. A corner must’ve really smacked her hard cause wow, what a cut!!!
Looking at it today we are praying we didn’t make a mistake by not taking her to get it all stitched up last night. We can always blame Eric though, since he made the decision. 😉