When Household Appliances Attack

Wanna know how this happened:


Well, here you go. Apparently Shaylyn was getting some ice cream last night and to soften it up, she stuck it in the microwave (a trick learned from Grandma) for a few seconds.

Well when it was done, she forgot to move her head back when she opened the microwave back up. A corner must’ve really smacked her hard cause wow, what a cut!!!

Looking at it today we are praying we didn’t make a mistake by not taking her to get it all stitched up last night. We can always blame Eric though, since he made the decision. 😉

post signature

Advertisements

One Comment on “When Household Appliances Attack

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: