Blowing 9 Raspberries…
Yesterday, Nathaniel hit the 9 month mark. It is so hard to believe that in just 3 short months he will be a year old. It’s crazy how time flies.
At 9 months Nathaniel:
* Responds to his name
* Knows his family and gets scared around strangers
* He holds his own bottle
* Loves Biter Biscuits and Banana Cookies
* Eats some “grown-up” food (Don’t tell the pediatrician)
* Can sit up unassisted and for long periods of time
* Pulls himself to a standing position holding onto furniture
* Says “Daddy” or “Dad” about everything
* Just starting to “cruise” furniture
Nathaniel also loves to blow raspberries and I caught it on video the other day. Enjoy!